INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Following the entry into force of the modification relating to the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of users of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they start browsing the pages.
1. Definition and purpose of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the user’s computer/Smartphone/Tablet (computer) when accessing certain web pages in order to store and retrieve information about browsing or browsing habits that is carried out from said computer. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user may be recognised. For more information about cookies, “Global Premium Brands, S.A.”, invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
2. Types of cookies used Gin Mare
- Proprietary cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the actual editor who provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the actual editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: In these cookies, the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus statistically measure and analyse the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, we analyse their browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services we offer them.
2.1 Regarding the type of cookies, there are five broad groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: required for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website has established an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: : these collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are the cookies strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
3. Disabling, cancelling or deleting cookies.
Users may at any time enable, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer through the browser settings; in the event that they do not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access certain sections of our website.
La configuración del navegador; por ejemplo:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
The specific opt-out systems, with respect to the relevant cookie (these systems may involve installing an “opt-out” cookie on your computer so that your disabling option works).
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their disabling (for example Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
4. Cookies used
“Global Premium Brands, S.A.”, uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below:
- utma: Used to calculate how many times a user visits the site. Expires after 2 years.
- utmz: Used to find out how a user has reached the website. Expires after 6 months.
- utmb: Used to calculate the time a user spends on the website for statistical purposes. Expires 30 minutes after the last page view.
- utmc: Used to calculate the time a user spends on the website for statistical purposes. Expires at the end of the session.
- SESS*: Used to store the ID of the PHP session, being * a long alphanumeric value. Expires when the browser is closed.
- The session identification cookie when using the mail form, in order to be able to use the anti-spam verification code on the form, with PHPSESSID name and variable content depending on the browser’s session identifier.
- The domain Cookie https://www.ginmare.com/, through which the website will be redirected to its final hosting, which does not load any other cookie.
- And the cookies that both Google and Facebook load when using their plug-ins.